REFRESHMENTS ROTA – SUMMER TERM 2017
The coming term’s refreshments rota can be found below.
If you are on the junior band rota:
- Please let the registrars know that you are there at approx. 9.00am.
- Please bring a pint of milk, a couple of packets of biscuits, a bin bag and 2 tea towels (there will be about 60 players and tutors to provide for). A kettle, mugs, plastic cups, tea, coffee and sugar will be provided. Refreshments are usually served at approx. 9.30am.
- When you have finished, please wash up and dry the mugs/plastic cups ready for use at the senior rehearsal.
If you are on the senior band rota:
- Please let the registrars know that you are there at the start of senior rehearsal.
- The same applies as for juniors; please bring a pint of milk, a couple of packets of biscuits, a bin bag and 2 tea towels (there will be about 50 players and tutors at the Senior band rehearsal).
- When you have finished, please wash up and dry the mugs/plastic cups and put them back in their boxes.
NB: Queen Eleanor’s Junior School has a nut free policy and SWSCB has members with nut allergies. Therefore PLEASE DO NOT bring biscuits that (to the best of your knowledge) contain nuts.
If your name is not on this rota, you can expect to be called up next term.
If you have been given a date that is inconvenient, please contact others on the list to see if anyone can swap dates and also let Donald Fleming know by email email@example.com) or mob: 07887823263.
If you cannot make alternative arrangements or have a problem in attending please contact Donald Fleming or one of the committee members. Donald will try to contact parents in advance to remind them that their turn is coming up.
Click on the following list to open a printable version